Governor’s Goals for 2017-2018
Governor Otha L. Britton
Goal 1: Increase District membership by 640.
- Open at least 7 new clubs (7 x 20 = 140).
- Strengthen the existing clubs by increasing membership by an average of 4 in each club (125 x 4 =500).
- Have at least 30% of clubs with a completed I-Plan.
- Strive to ensure that the Service Leadership Programs meet their new club and membership goals.
Goal 2: Enhance member and club participation in District events and leadership.
- Increase participation in the District convention and conferences by at least 20%.
- Encourage more Kiwanians to run for District offices.
- Instill pride in being a Kiwanis leader and in being a member of Kiwanis.